- davidcyrmanAsked on October 14, 2015 at 03:50 AM
when i answer a costumer thru your email now i have to write over and over again the same why did you took of the cut and paste is just a bad feature loose!!!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 09:28 AM
To help you better, please give us more detail about the error you are encountering.
If you want to reply incoming submission email from your email box, you need to set your "Reply-to Email" setting as a email field's name which is in your form. With that, Upcoming email submissions come with the users' email. So, you can reply those emails directly in your inbox.
To do that,
1) Open the current "Notification".
2) On the appeared window, click to "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3) On that screen, change the "Reply-to Email" as a email field's name which is in your form
If it doesn't match with your request, please give us more detail about the problem.
Have a great day.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 09:40 AM
Also, if you refer for using the email submission content on reply. After applying the steps from the thread above, you can send an email to the user with the data of the submissions by using the "Forward" option from your inbox.