- swhitwAsked on October 14, 2015 at 06:11 AM
Have you considered the implications of the European Court ruling that Safe Harbor is not valid as a safeguard for transferring personal data from the EU to the US?
I see other companies are adopting EC Model Contract Clauses to mitigate against this. Have JotForm come up with a response yet? I know it's very recent but I'd be interested in what your thoughts are.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Yes, we are working on a solution on that. I am not sure if the are EC Model Contract Clauses a permanent solution. That's why we are actually working on a solution where we will store the data only in our servers in Germany. We hope to complete it this week or latest next week. I will keep you updated.
- swhitwAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 10:57 AM
That's great news Aytekin. Thanks for the fast reply and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. We're so happy with JotForm as a forms solution!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 02:00 PM
On behalf of Mr. Aytekin, you are kindly welcome. We will inform you, when there is an update.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 08:05 AM
We have released the solution for the Safe Harbor invalidation. You can learn more about it on the link below and switch your account to our European servers:
- swhitwAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 07:55 AM
Thanks Aytekin. I switched last week when I saw the message on the site. Thank you for releasing this solution for your EU customers.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 09:35 AM
On behalf of Mr Aytekin, you're kindly welcome.
If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.