- azur29Asked on October 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Could you implement the 3d bar
colorization of the items in an futur release ?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use Visual Report Filters
- BenAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 12:52 PM
I would just like to check with you if you could give us a bit more details in regards to what you are looking for?
I presume that this is related to Visual Report charts?
- azur29Answered on October 19, 2015 at 03:28 AM
Yes it is !
I hope that in the future we could use different color on bar.
Only Pie and Pie2 charts can do this.
Sorry for my bad english
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 07:25 AM
I was able to check what you are reporting. In the Visual Report Builder, you can set/change the color used for the Pie Charts. However, when you used the bar chart it's color is set to yellow. You want to be able to change the Bar chart also.
I will escalate this issue to our development team as a feature request. We will inform you on this thread any updates regarding the issue.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- azur29Answered on October 20, 2015 at 03:55 AM
- bigblueroadAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Is there any news on this feature?
We need other colors besides just yellow on the bar charts.
- BenAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Unfortunately Brenda, no, not at this time, but as soon as it is available we will post an update about it on this thread.