- tmoubaxAsked on October 14, 2015 at 10:59 AM
I would like to edit the font and size of the standard slider, but don't see this option.
Is that possible?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 02:51 PM
If I understood your question correctly, you want to change the color of values on slider.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the color and size of value with JotForm for now.
However, you can check for other slider options if you want.
İf you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 05:13 PM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
- tmoubaxAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 06:06 PM
I've seen that using zapier as an intermediate solution should work, but I suppose there is another way to get the selected value of numeric slider into Infusionsoft
if they can it should be possible, no?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 09:06 PM
Please refer to your original post about this here http://www.jotform.com/answers/681294-Is-it-possible-to-integrate-widgets-to-Infusionsoft
Use that thread for your follow up quesiton on the matter.