- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 04:21 AM
Yes, you can customize your PDF on "Submissions". Also, You can add your company or hospital logo to it. (To do that, you need to add your company logo in to your form first.)
Below, you can see the features with short explanations.
To add Branding to your PDF copy,
1) Add a "Heading" field with logo.
Here, you have four options to upload your image.
2) After these steps, just check the "Show Headers and Texts" check box in the "Submissions" page.
If you stuck somewhere in the process, please let us know.
- kishanpesswaniAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 05:27 AM
Super. Thanks so so much.
I guess last question. I used one of the themes for my form so it has a fancy background now.
Is it possible for the submission PDfs to also have the same theme?
thanks once again.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 07:15 AM
You are welcome. I'm glad to see that the information are useful for you.
About your last question,
Unfortunately, you can't add a theme on PDF copy of your form. Currently, it comes with default fixed theme.