- cbps_igsAsked on October 15, 2015 at 08:49 AM
I have the following custom URL which I have a CNAME setup to point to my jotform:
I am using the default thank you message that should display after clicking the submit. However I received the following:
Do I need to create a custom Thank You page and redirect to it? Ideally I want to keep it simple as do not have a web server to start saving custom pages on.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 09:18 AM
I've fixed it for you. Can you check again? There seems to be an error with the way how you set it up. You're using an empty redirect URL. I changed it to the default one.
- cbps_igsAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 10:48 AM
I tried it again but same issue.
Should the custom URL "requests.easyimaging.net" not be prefixed?
Thanks for quick response. Appreciate any other ideas.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 12:06 PM
This form works for me.
And submission also worked fine.
Your browser/computer/network DNS cache might be the problem. It should get cleared in time.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Sorry, you mean the Thank You page. What is the URL you'd like to redirect users to after they submit this form?
- cbps_igsAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Thanks guys - seems to be good now.
Might have been a timing thing or a caching issue on my part.
Thanks for quick response.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 02:25 PM
Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance in this regard. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!