- KenoButlerAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 09:55 AM
You can create an online booking form very easily.
Try the following steps below:
1. After signing into you Jotform account select the "Create Form" button located at the top left.
2. You will then be presented with three(3) options, select the second option.
3. Enter a keyword to search for sample templates, In this case type the word "Booking" in the field beside Categories.
4. After finding a template you like, Select it, and Click Continue.
5. You will be carried to the Form Builder screen; Here you will be able to modify field names and other components of the form. You'll be able to rename labels, Deletes fields etc.
6. Once you've modified the template to your liking read the links below to learn how you can add the form to a custom webpage and Shopify respectively:
I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 11:31 AM
You can do what @KenoButler have suggested for you to be able to have create a form using templates. But if you want to have a customize one, where you will have to start from scratch and design it your own or in that way you can select appropriate fields that are only needed, you can click the "Create Form" button from "MyForms" page and select "Blank Form".
You will then be redirected to the Form Builder page where you can start creating your Online Booking form. You can start by dragging necessary fields from the Left side panel of the page.
Here are some guides that might be of useful to you.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.