- paernstAsked on January 14, 2012 at 01:08 PM
I added radio buttons to my form and want to delete them.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 14, 2012 at 03:50 PM
In order for you to delete radio buttons, please follow this guide:
1. Edit your form
2. click Radio Button and on the right side you will find red "X" button
Hope this information may help your problem. Thank you for using JotForm! For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- paernstAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 07:52 AMThanks very much – I do see how it works. How do you delete a text box – I don’t see the same red button.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 09:22 AM
There are 3 simple ways to delete specific fields on your form.
1. Just simply click on Red X Button.
2. You can rightclick the field, and click Delete.
3. Click the field and press Delete Key on your Keyboard.
I hope this information helped you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!