- RossAsked on October 15, 2015 at 04:17 PM
Your last reply was great - Thank you! Now I'm wondering how i can add a separate field for Years of Experience for each piece of equipment selected.. For instance, if someone has 5 years of experience with one piece of equipment but only 1 year with another, they need to be able to show that... Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 10:55 PM
There at least 2 ways to do this:
- Through conditional logics: In this case you must create the dropdown with the list and show them only when a certain is met.
- Through the dynamic dropdown widget
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 07:12 AM
This clone of your jotform uses the first method mentioned by my manager. If you clone it you'll see that it has eleven dropdowns, each of which is shown only when the relevant "Contains" condition, four of which are shown below, is met:
The thing is, since that type of condition searches for a matching string, the text of a few of the selections in the Piece of equipment field had to be edited slightly. For instance, both "Excavator" and "Long Reach Excavators" contain the string "Excavator".
If you need further help with this, we'd be happy to provide it.