- BrianAsked on October 15, 2015 at 04:28 PM
I am creating a job application form. This application is general and could be for many jobs. Therefore, I have one question on the application that asks which job they are applying for. I would like for a different office at my university to receive their application depending on which option they choose. For example: If they choose RA, then their application will be sent to Residence Life. If they choose alpha leader, their application will be sent to the alpha office and not the Residence Life office... and then I want all applications also to be sent to my office, student life services.
Is this possible?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Yes, it is possible. You need to use the "Send an e-mail after submission" condition to send submission email to different recipients with respect to user choice.
To do that,
1) First add the check box or radio button field to your form, then set it with your needs just like the example you provide.
2) Add the "Send an e-mail after submission" condition to your form.
3) On the upcoming popup window, set the condition with your needs. For your case, the settings will be similiar to the image below.
Repeat this step for every option in the check box field. In my example, there are 3 option, so there are 3 "Send an e-mail after submission" condition.
Also, you can check the demo form from the link below. You can check the settings or clone the form.
If you stuck somewhere in the process or need additional information, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.