- aandreandersonAsked on January 14, 2012 at 05:51 PM
Hi - if we are using the FREE version & more than 10 people want to make a pyment per month, what happens to the payments after we reach the monthly 10 limit? Do they get kicked back or do they come in later?
- AtacanCAnswered on January 14, 2012 at 06:02 PM
If a free account reaches the monthly submission/payment limit, his/her form will be disabled until next month. Your visitors won't be able to submit anything on your form(s). When a guest attempts to submit the form, the following message will be shown to your guest:
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
- aandreandersonAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 01:37 AMWhich form is over quota
Sent from my iPhone 4 S
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 01:52 AM
When one of your form hits monthly limits, all your forms will be disabled and will no longer accept payment submissions or regular submissions. You have to wait until the submission counter resets to zero (0) which happens every first day of the month, or you can upgrade to one of our paid plans if you like.
Also, I just checked your account and it's fine and not overlimitted.
Hope I shared you the right information. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- aandreandersonAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 07:59 AMOkay, thanks
- edreamdesignsAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 02:49 PM
Is there a place in our jotform account to see the payments received over hte course of the month? Do "incomplete payments' forms count towards the total?
- fxrAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 05:43 PM
No 'incomplete payments' dont count towards your allocation.
You can see the number of payment forms that have been submitted in a particular month, on the left hand side @ http://www.jotform.com/myforms/