- SimonsTransportsAsked on October 15, 2015 at 08:36 PM
Is there any way I can have the form automatically reformat an inputted name in a a name field? I would like to have the first letters in first name and last name automatically capitalized. I have auto responses set up that pulls the data from the booking form. So when a customer fills in their name as jane doe, it appears as jane doe on the auto response. I would like for it to appear as Jane Doe in my auto response.
- SimonsTransportsAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 08:58 PM
I found the answer.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:05 AM
- SimonsTransportsAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 08:57 AM
No. It was this one. Very clear and understandable:
- BorisAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Thank you for letting us know. Linking to the answer which helped you will hopefully help anyone else who stumbles onto this thread looking for the same solution. Thank you.
If you need assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to open a new support thread about it, and we'll do our best to help.