- amy_oakley20Asked on October 15, 2015 at 09:35 PM
- TJRworldmobileAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 09:51 PM
~Boa noite amy_oakley20. Faça o seguinte, vá até E-mails>Adicionar outro E-mail>Notificador. Configure este campos e adicione seu e-mail ou o que queira usar. Só isso
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:47 AM
I am happy to hear that you have a lot of submissions.
Your can delete Your Notifications easily.
Just note that Email notification is the email that goes to you and Email Autoresponder is the email that goes to your clients (when they complete the form).
Here is how to delete your Email Notification:
1) Click on your Notification.
2) At the bottom of your page, you will see Delete Email Button. Click on Delete Email.
Please check the guide also:
Now , You can set up Autoresponder E-mail for your clients.
Please, check the guide below:
In addition to that, I suggest you to check our Daily Digest Application,
It can be set up to send you a digest of information that was submitted on your Jotform in the time frame that you wish.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.