- terrymesceAsked on October 15, 2015 at 09:53 PM
- CPPATHAILANDAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 11:09 PM
Go in your account page and change it there.
- KenoButlerAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 03:20 AM
You can change the email address by doing the following.
1. Click the "Emails" button on the builder toolbar.
2. Click on "Add New Email"
3. Select "Notification Email" option & click "next".
4. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address, then click next.
5. Enter your form's notification "Subject line", complete your email notification layout and click "Finish". Your submissions should now be sent to the email address you entered in step 4.
Hopefully these steps answered your question, if not for additional information you can see click here
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:11 AM
Here's how you can change your email address or the "Recipient E-Mail".
1. Go to Email Alerts > Notification
2. Choose Recipient E-mail
3. Save your notification settings then test your form.
I hope this help. You can also view this related guide on how to setup your notification https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications