JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Go in your account page and change it there.
You can change the email address by doing the following.
1. Click the "Emails" button on the builder toolbar.
2. Click on "Add New Email"
3. Select "Notification Email" option & click "next".
4. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address, then click next.
5. Enter your form's notification "Subject line", complete your email notification layout and click "Finish". Your submissions should now be sent to the email address you entered in step 4.
Hopefully these steps answered your question, if not for additional information you can see click here
Here's how you can change your email address or the "Recipient E-Mail".
1. Go to Email Alerts > Notification
2. Choose Recipient E-mail
3. Save your notification settings then test your form.
I hope this help. You can also view this related guide on how to setup your notification https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications