- poolcityAsked on October 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM
I created a form.
When customers fill it out, the email I receive is the answers only.
Can I get the form emailed to me filled out including the complete form, like a contract?
- KevinGarciaAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 11:56 PM
I think you can do it following this guide :
I hope that helps.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:48 AM
That's good advice by Kevin. You can include an edit link in the form and the print that.
This shows how to add it to the autoresponder email. But, you can use the same princible to add it the email you receive. (Notification Email)
Let us know if you have any futher questions.
- poolcityAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 03:15 AM
This page answered my question.
I use jotforms for my agreements that customers sign online. So I need a full copy, not just the answers.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 10:43 AM
Thank you for updating us. Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. We are here to assist you.