- OnePayrollAsked on October 16, 2015 at 02:56 AM
I have a form for our clients that I prepopulate with their client ID in a hidden field. I would also like to brand this form with my client's logo.
I was wondering if this is possible for instance by prepopulate the URL of their logo in a hidden field and then use that value in the form layout?
I dont want to clone the form for every client and setup a branding. I would like to make the branding dynamic so I only have to maintain 1 form for all my clients.
Is such a thing possible?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:05 AM
Here are the instructions. Unfortunately, I discovered a bug on JotForm. I am opening a ticket about it. Once that bug is fixed these instructions will work. We will let you know when the bug is fixed.
1. Add the logos as an image field to the top.
2. Make them hidden by default.
3. Add a hidden field to the form, and call it company
4. Find out the name of the field from properties
5. Send the company name from URL:
These are not working because hidden field conditions seems to be broken. We will look into it urgently.
6. Setup conditions:
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 12:24 AM
If you miss out section 2 of Aytekin's explanation it work as you intend. Explicitly hidden fields will not be shown by conditions. It will be hidden if the condition resolves to "false".
- OnePayrollAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 05:28 AM
I managed to get this working! Great! Thanks!The only problem that I see is that the form will basicly load ALL logos of all clients, but only show one logo based on a condition. With a large amount of clients this could take the form a while to load, right? Do I see that correctly? If yes, is there a solution for that?
- CharlieAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 11:08 AM
I opened a separate thread for your follow up concern, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/683600. This will help us focus on one problem at a time.