- markashtonAsked on October 16, 2015 at 04:54 AM
The new implementation to filepicker has changed a behaviour ....
Multiple photos uploaded now show in the submission bin and grid reports in a random order rather than the sequence they were uploaded in.
I think having them show in a sequential order as per upload is much more valuable than having them display in any order.
Previously, the first photo uploaded would be displayed first ... then the second ... etc.
This is a chronological benefit.
At this early stage ... could I ask for this to be reinstated please.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 08:26 AM
I am currently checking the FilePicker functionality. Will be shortly. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 08:46 AM
Just tested it and confirmed that the uploaded files appear in random order in the submissions page. I will escalate this to our development team so they can bring back the sequential ordering of uploaded files. We will inform you in this thread once this is implemented.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 03:28 AM
This was also restored. Chronological order of uploading - even via edit mode - is observed.
Please check - let us know if you have any further issues.
- markashtonAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 03:53 AM
Agreed. Many Thanks. Close ticket.