- rbroadfoAsked on October 16, 2015 at 10:09 AM
Can I make the originating location ('from') on driving distance widget static or read only?
Any help appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Please go into the widget wizard, and enter the following CSS code to make that Text Box field un-editable:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- rbroadfoAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 01:03 PM
Worked perfectly. Great tech support again. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 01:18 PM
You are welcome! Contact any time, were are here to help.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 12:26 PM
On behalf of my colleague helping you here you are most welcome and we're glad that worked out for you.
As for your other question about hiding the Distance and Duration Output that's a new question so I have moved it to this new thread over here for you.
In the future we ask that you please only ask one question per thread and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- academicproofreadingAnswered on December 12, 2015 at 05:22 AM
I have a quick question related to the original post (I hope this doesn't warrant a new thread, apologies if I should have done this), the static/read only CSS works fine, but is there a code I can use to HIDE the 'From' box?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 12, 2015 at 01:39 PM
If I understood you correctly you want to hide borders of that input field. If that is the case add this code:
After that your form will look like this.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- academicproofreadingAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 06:29 AM
Thank you for your response, but unfortunately that isn't quite what I meant. I am looking to hide the whole first input field, so 'N2B1V7' would not show in the form. This is because I set the first field to a location I don't want chanced, I have used the custom CSS so that the client cannot change the location, but I also don't want them to see it. Is this possible? Thank you for your help.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 09:00 AM
In this case, you need to inject following CSS codes to your widget by using the "Custom CSS" tab on it.
Please, try this one and let us know the results. For further assistance, you can always reach us from here.
- academicproofreadingAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM
That's great, thank you! Would a similar code work for hiding the Time and Distance output?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Unfortunately, you can't hide specific values from the result side, because all of the values are defined in one div. So, if you add a CSS for hiding, it will hide the entire result.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Unfortunately this is not possible to achieve. I saw that you opened separate thread with same question and my colleague has escalated this to our developers.
If there are any updates regarding this issue we will inform you via that thread.