- xumanudiAsked on October 16, 2015 at 12:54 PM
where it is the names of the form fields ??Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 01:44 PM
I cloned your form and made a simple form in my end, and I was able to see the problem.
Below, you'll see the custom field names at the left side on my form view, in the condition wizard, the "IF" and "FIELD" statement doesn't load the field names, instead it shows the field types.
I'll forward this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. We will update you on this thread as soon as this has been resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- xumanudiAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 01:50 PM
OMG, THIS IS NOT NORMAL
appearing this field TYPE.
and this not appearing NAME I have entered in the field.
Radio Field, Radio Field, Radio Field, Radio Field
How do I know which is what I use?
This wrong, it was not so. damn it
- xumanudiAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 02:03 PM
- CharlieAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 02:07 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies. I understand the problem, as I also shared a screenshot of it in my end. Please accept our apologies as this is causing an inconvenience in your end. We have forwarded this issue to our developers immediately to have it fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:18 PM
We've just fixed the problem. Thank you for your understanding.