- debcambaAsked on October 16, 2015 at 05:29 PM
Hi. I set up a contract and model release and the link isn't working. I get a whoops, 404 error.
- KenoButlerAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:02 PM
There are a few reasons why you may be getting a 404 error. You can view this page to learn more about the various error messages.
I would also suggest checking to see if the form has been disabled. You can do this by doing the following:
1. Select "Setup & Embed" on the form builder
2. Then select "Preferences" , Once in the preference option please ensure that "Status" is enabled under general settings.
I hope this helps.
- BenAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:30 PM
I have noticed on a forum that someone else mentioned experiencing the same issue at one point when using custom URLs to go to the form, but to avoid any confusion, can you please update us on your other thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/683382-Form-links-are-not-working
This would allow us to have everything in one thread and allows us to properly assist you.
Now I would also like to thank @KenoButler for helping out and if you wish to jump in, the thread above should be where this will continue :)
As always everyone is welcome to contribute :)
@debcamba Looking forward to your reply on that thread and once you do we will help you sort it out :)
- debcambaAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:45 PMThe form status is enabled. I don't see
Any other issues with it.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 07:10 PM
I believe you already have replied to the thread my colleague, Ben, have mentioned: http://www.jotform.com/answers/683382-Form-links-are-not-working
Thank you for doing that. We will be there shortly.