- 1SeaboyAsked on October 16, 2015 at 10:26 PM
I selected an address to get the message and it worked great. I did this as a test.
But now I want to make the form for my client and can't find where to change to the clients
receiving email address.
- KenoButlerAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 11:04 PM
You can achieve this by following the steps in this link
You can also follow these steps to achieve the same result:
1. Select "Email" then click "Add New Email"
2. Select "Notifier"
3. Enter the client's email; (this is the email that each form submission will be sent to). Click next once the client's email has been entered
4. Click finish on the next screen
I hope this helped
- BorisAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 08:50 AM
John, as Keno kindly pointed out above - you can simply put your client's email address in the Recipient E-mail field of your notification.
I would just like to add that if you are editing an existing notification, rather than creating a new notification, you can simply click on the existing Notification to edit it. You can access your existing notification from the Emails button, as shown in the image below:
After that, just click on the button Reply-To and Recipient Settings, and you will be able to adjust your desired Recipient Email address in the screen that follows.
Let us know if you hit any snags along the way, John, and we'll be happy to help.