- satyamwahiAsked on October 17, 2015 at 10:47 AMPage URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 06:19 PM
Do you mean that you want the form to be submitted at the moment the timer reaches 00:00 regardless of whether it was finished or not?
I see you are currently using the Global Countdown Widget which should do that already as I also see and can confirm that you have it set to submit on time end.
I tested this and it's working on my end.
Are you saying that it's not working for you? Or?
Please explain more if not.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 07:35 PM
Like my colleague, I was unable to replicate the issue (in a sense), both with your form and clones I made of it. That is to say, when the countdown reached 00:00, the form automatically attempted to submit itself. However, I noticed a couple issues:
1. I got a notice stating that only one entry is allowed:
Which is to be expected since Strict Check is in effect on the form. However, the notice appeared on my first attempt to submit the form which should not happen. This occurred with my clones as well as your original form.
2. There's a condition attached to a field which no longer exists:
Such conditions can cause problems. However, deleting it did not prevent the entry restriction message from being displayed upon submission attempts.
So, my question is, are you referring to that message when you ask how to submit the form?