- wendybedellAsked on January 15, 2012 at 04:13 PM
Hello - I am a web designer who loves your service. I have utilized it for several of my clients. I am now trying to use it for my own website, and got the message that my email address has been blocked by jotform? Help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 04:25 PM
Your mail provide might have blocked email messages coming from our domains first, that is why our mail server added your email address in our bounce list. I have already removed it from the bounce list so it should be ok now.
However, to prevent this from happening again, kindly use "JotForm" and "email@example.com" as your form notification's sender name and address.
- greatstartAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 04:43 PMThank you, but it is still not working correctly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 04:45 PM
Please try again. Thanks!
- greatstartAnswered on January 15, 2012 at 05:13 PMSo happy that Jotform is now working on my website! Great customer service!
- ucas005Answered on April 13, 2012 at 02:50 PM
Why is my clients email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) still being blocked?
- AtacanCAnswered on April 13, 2012 at 02:55 PM
The said email address above is not in our bounce list. Please open a new thread and provide us more details.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.