- emccleaveAsked on October 18, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Alp_deniz has designed a widget that allows you to scan and read a QR code and its a fantastic idea. Problem i'm having is that it runs off flash and will not work on IOS device. Do you have any plans to edit this feature?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 04:13 PM
I will forward your findings and request to our widget team, to see if there is something that can done about it. You will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- jfullwiler2Answered on May 23, 2016 at 01:25 PM
Any update on this? Would be very helpful
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 02:33 PM
This ticket has been given a rather low development priority and is likely not to be implemented any time soon. Since IOS does not allow flash, it would require a fully redo of the widget. QR codes are not as popular as they used to be, there is not much benefit in developing a new widget.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 02:43 AM
Since the latest question was about a differnt feature, I have created a thread for it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/845628
We will attend to it shortly.