- EricAsked on October 18, 2015 at 03:26 PM
Is it possible to get digital signatures on the forms?
- KenoButlerAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 05:05 PM
Yes, it is possible to add digital signatures on the forms.
To add a digital signature field to your form do the following:
- Open the form you'd like to add the digital signature to.
- Click on the "Widgets" tab
-Type "Signature" in the search field, then add the "E-signature" widget. Click or drag the widget to add it to your form.
I hope this helps,
- EricAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 11:45 PMGreat. Does this apply to all pricing levels? ERIC EINHOLZ
Garden State Advisors LLC
Helping busy PROFESSIONALS on
the path to Financial Independence
208 Main Street
Keansburg, NJ 07734-1735
ph: 973-750-8090 fax: 973-689-9090
this is a "MUST WATCH"
friends please watch AND SHARE !!
www.isasocial.com/eeinholzCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 01:12 AM
Yes, all widgets are available for all of our user regarding of their account's subscription plan. The widget is also be available for Free account user.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 04:15 AM
I have moved your concern to a separate thread so we can better assist you. We will attend to your concern on the new thread. You can check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/684138. We will attend to it shortly.
If you have further question or concern, please feel free to contact us again by creating a new thread.