- AudionAsked on October 19, 2015 at 03:37 AM
Hello, I create the form is very long. Is it possible to receive only the answers of the form have been checked? If so, what is the procedure to do this?
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 04:22 AM
Yes, you can receive only the selected answers of the form. In order to provide this, you can change email notification settings and edit the mail that you get for the answers.
To open the email notification setting please follow the steps explained below.
1. Login to your JotForm account and open Emails in your forms edit page.
2. Click on Notification on your Email List.
3. In Compose Email section you can edit your mail. Add and delete desired Form Fields. Also you can use Text Mode to edit your mail. Please click Finish when you are done.
Hope this helps. Please contact us for any further assistance.
- DanielAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 05:29 AM
There's a user guide for that:
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 07:27 AM
Sorry for the misunderstanding I may caused. Yes, if you want to hide a section only when its submission empty, you can hide that field with using Preferences. But when you are done, please consider that you won't be able to edit the email notification table like I mentioned in my earlier comment.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.