- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 04:51 AM
To add a border to your form, you need inject custom CSS code to your form. Below, you can find the necessary code to make border with color code #53391D.
Red marked area represents the thickness level of border, you can adjust the px value from there and the blue marked area shows the color code. I added the color you want, but you can change its color.
border: 2px solid #53391D !important;
Also, you can find more information about CSS Border Properties from the following link:
After those changes, here is the final look of your form:
I hope this method will help you.
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- MaxAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 11:28 AMHi Mert. I think you forgot to include the CSS3 border-radius property for the rounded corners.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 11:38 AM
Thanks for the recall. Yes, to make the edges more rounded "border-radius: 25px !important;" CSS code could be added.
And the final look of the code should be like the below:
border:5px solid #53391D !important;
border-radius: 25px !important;
- ssmediatorAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 03:17 AM
THANK YOU BOTH!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 03:44 AM
You are welcome. I'm glad to see that it is working for you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you need further help.