- sporterauhAsked on October 19, 2015 at 04:45 AM
i have seen the download button and done this, but the filename doesn't correspond to the entry submitted?
in addition, if we have multiple uploads from one submission, it is hard to differentiate between the submissions?
any advice appreciated!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 08:24 AM
If I understood your question correctly, please choose Allow Multiple option.
Here is the how to do this:
1) Click anywhere on your filed and Click on Allow Multiple.
I hope that works.
If this doesn't answer your question, please explain further and/or add more details about it so we can assist you properly.
- sporterauhAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 01:45 AMHi,
Sorry I didn’t explain very well.
We want an applicant to upload about 15 items.
When I go into the submissions, I see I can download all of the uploads, but I want to download each applicants 15 items. Also I would like this to download with an ID (eg their name) so that I can see which downloads are for which applicant.
Hope that makes more sense.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 04:28 AM
Thank you for your reply. I suppose, you want to download all files of just one customer. not all of them, and you want to sort them with an ID. Is it correct?
Unfortunately, for now you can download with Get PDF method with Jotform
1) Click on your form and click on Submission.
2) Click on Get PDF.
In addition to that, I suggest you to check the guide also.
I will workaround and I will inform you, if I can find better solution.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- sporterauhAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 04:45 AMNo worries thanks
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 04:53 AM
you are welcome :)