- patredmondAsked on October 19, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Please tell me you're working on Sugarcrm synchronization? I'd really like to use Jotform but it seems that it's the only form that doesn't integrate.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 12:01 PM
I will still create a request ticket for the SugarCRM integration. We'll let you know on this thread once it is available or once there is an update about the request.
- patredmondAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 01:45 PMThanks. I saw that recommendation on the forum but without purchasing the premium service, you can't really use all the fields on a jot form. I'll watch anxiously for an itegration.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 03:11 PM
Our free plan is not limited in terms of features, so you can basically use all the JotForm fields with the free plan. Although, I do not have information about limitations on Zapier side.
- patredmondAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 04:45 PMSorry, I was referring to the Zapier side. Sugarcrm is considered a "premium" app so to integrate one form is $20/mo.