- segsystemsAsked on October 19, 2015 at 10:50 AM
We were hoping to have 2-3 different emails accounts receive notifications when new art is submitted via jot form, is this possible?
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Yes, you can share your email notifications with creating sub-users! Please follow the instructions explained below to share forms with sub-users.
1. Login to your JotForm account and click Account after clicking the human icon.
2. Click Users.
3. Enter email to create a sub-user.
4. Edit options on Share. You can give permissions to users to edit and view forms. Select different forms to share.
5. Click Create to create a new sub-user.
Hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.