- trevobrasilAsked on October 19, 2015 at 04:08 PM
I´ve created a form, and after someone submit it, i receive a email with a PDF REPORT attached with all information in the form. including attached images.
I don´t know whats going on, but now, in the PDF REPORT, the images are not displayed. All that i´ve got is the link to images. Could you help me please?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 06:41 PM
I checked your form and indeed, the images uploaded were not included in the PDF. So I checked my own test form and I was able to reproduce this as well:
I will forward this to our developers to see what may be causing this to happen. We will update you here as soon as we have any further information.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 09:20 AM
The problem with images in submission PDFs should be fixed now.
Thank you for your understanding.
- trevobrasilAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 09:34 AM
Thanks a lot!! Regards!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM
You are very welcome! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.