- rest27Asked on September 29, 2010 at 08:47 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 05:07 AM
Can you post the URL of the form page that has this problem?
- housingAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 09:50 AM
I'm having similar problem with IE. The following form works with Firefox, Chrome, and Opera but NOT Internet Explorer.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 01, 2010 at 01:47 AM
housing: Thanks for the link. I was able to re-create the problem and fix the form on IE.
It was happening because of one of your Free Text (HTML) fields. I think you cloned some of the fields and this caused some elements to have same CSS ID and class. When I modified the HTML field and removed the div from the "HTML" tab, the problem was fixed on IE.
- rest27Answered on October 03, 2010 at 11:43 PM
Sorry for the delayed response I was out of town and just returned.
The url is
the form seems to be there just not visible??
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 09:00 AM
We will fix this. For now, I removed the captcha and form submits on IE.
- rest27Answered on October 04, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Can you please put captcha back. I removed the transparancy from the div #fBkgd and made it a part of the background image in photoshop.
If you can please take a look at the old file
This is the one that I was having the issues with in IE. All other browsers no had nop problem with the Filter???
Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 02:19 PM
Once we fix this problem I'll put captcha back.