- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 03:57 AM
If you want to send an autoresponder email to the submitters with the data they fill up on your form, you should create a Form Autoresponder Email. You can get submitters email from submitted information on your form fields. Please follow the instructions to create a responder email for submitters.
1. Login to your JotForm account and click on Emails while you are in the edit page of your form.
2. Click Add New Email to setup a new email.
3. In Email Wizard, click on Autoresponder to send an email to a person who fills your form and click Next.
4. Set your email properties and Click on Recipient E-mail to select a field to get submitters email information just like in the picture below.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- ceu.csupomonaAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 11:44 AM
It was not exactly what i was looking for but i got it working. the conditional settings had auto populate that for me. So i didnt have to figure out what to do.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 01:23 PM
I am glad to know that you were able to achieve your requirement.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.