- CBUMinistryAsked on January 16, 2012 at 02:34 PM
- fxrAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 03:06 PM
I dont see any issue with availability of your form from here.
Has it since cleared up? are you able to access your form ok now?
- CBUMinistryAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 04:25 PM
It is our membership registration form and when I click on "edit" that is when I get the message that it is temporarily unavailable due to high traffic. Preview seems to be working but for some reason I cannot edit the form.
- CBUMinistryAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 04:47 PM
I was using Firefox but finally decided to try to open it in Explorer and it worked. I'm not sure why that is but it seems to be working fine in Explorer.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 16, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Have you tried to delete/erase your browesing cache and cookies? If not, please give it try.