- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 04:52 PM
Yes, the Subject field is editable. It should work for both free and paid accounts.
- JeffreySmithAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 05:01 PM
Yes, I understand the subject line can be changed for individual email forwards. I am asking if this subject line can be changed once, and then following emails will have new subject line?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 06:13 PM
Unfortunately, this is not possible to permanently change the subject line of email forwards.
However, the email subject can be permanently changed for email alerts which are being automatically sent upon the form submission.
- Setting Up Email Notifications (to form administrators)
- Creating a Form Autoresponder (to form submitters)