What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How Do I Provide a Way for Users to Purchase More than One Unit of a Product?Asked by acassidy on October 20, 2015 at 04:52 PM
sorry hit send- if someone wants to buy multiple "tickets" for guests- how do I see that option, I looked at custom amount payments, but it is not letting me do that option just straight donations
Thanks for asking. Here's how:
1. Click the Payment field and then click its magic wand icon to open the field's wizard:
2. Click Next > Next and then hover the mouse over the product and click Add New Option:
3. By default, Add Quantity Property is selected. So, just click Next:
4. Edit the quantity options if desired and then click Finish:
5. Save the product:
6. Click Next > Next > Finish
7. Save the form
That should do it. If you need further help, please inform us.