- blackstarchrisAsked on October 20, 2015 at 08:47 PM
We randomly are unable to reply to customers jotform orders from the submissions page.
When we hit send in the reply page a message " Oooops...Reached your limits!" appears on the screen.
What does this mean? can this please be fix quickly.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 03:40 AM
First of all, sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your account, form and replicated the same error. Now, I cleared the form caches of your account. I suggest you to try it again.
Alternatively, if you set your "Reply-to Email" setting as a email field's name which is in your form, Upcoming email submissions come with the users' email. So, you can reply those emails directly in your inbox.
To do that,
1) Open the current "Notification".
2) On the appeared window, click to "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3) On that screen, change the "Reply-to Email" as a email field's name which is in your form
If you need extra information, please let us know.
Have a great day.
- blackstarchrisAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 06:46 PM
Thank you for your response but the same message " Oooops...Reached your limits!" is still popping up.
what else can be done?
Have we reached our limit on our account?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 12:13 AM
There is an hourly limit on sending email in JotForm. This was implemented because of the abuse of spammers, they have been using the server to send spam messages. Paid account user has a limit of 100 emails per hour. Once you reach the limit for the hour you will not be able to send email.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- blackstarchrisAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 12:45 AMHi team,
I don’t believe that is the issue we are having as for the 36 hours + we have been unable to send 0 email back to customer at all.
Any other suggestions why this maybe happening.
Customer Liaison | +61 02 9557 8656
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 02:16 AM
Let me escalate this issue to our development team for them to further check the issue. We will inform you on this thread once this issue has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.