- amhomelifeAsked on October 21, 2015 at 01:48 AM
All these forms were in individual folders and now they are not.
You are joking right? We have hundreds of forms and we use these every day, our account is not dormant according to your response to the thread 1445390255
Something has happened and it's not good. We had all these forms in separate folders (see attached capture) all the forms have been dumped from their original folders.
The last thing that was worked on by was last evening was a form that we were using with PayPal.
We need our account fixed and restored.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 02:01 AM
Let me forward this matter to our next level support. We'll keep you posted as soon as possible.
- amhomelifeAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 06:16 PM
My forms are still not in the appropriate folders, it looks like this problem has been happening since September after reviewing the forum.
Are you able to restore our account or do we need to begin re-organizing our applications into their appropriate folders? I hope not.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 09:36 PM
I see some folders are restored, however some are empty and I understand all of the forms were in folders, therefore I've forwarded this to our backend team.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 09:13 AM
Your subfolder forms recovered. Please check again.
- amhomelifeAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 09:43 AM
THANK YOU FOR RECOVERING MY SUBFOLDER ASSIGNMENTS! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
- CarinaAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 11:26 AM
Thank you for the update.
If you need further assistance please let us know as we're here to help.