- KoenNAsked on October 21, 2015 at 09:57 AM
I want to fill out my form automatically, ex: Some one is at a page of my website and they are looking for a brand. And when they press mail us, i fill in the brand already in the contact form so they don't have to look for it again.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 11:38 AM
If I understood you correctly you want to prepopulate your form.
You can use our app to generate a prepopulated form: http://prepopulate.jotform.io
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- KoenNAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 02:19 PM
Yes it worked, can I also integrate this in my own site? That it redirects to my own site & not to the link from the form?
- KoenNAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 02:22 PM
And the answer is yes :) found out how thank you!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 03:36 PM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.