- tiffanystoneAsked on October 21, 2015 at 03:02 PM
I created a form using the blank form template and it is not working. Every time I try to submit the form, the page gives me an error.
The internet is working and I have tried logging out and in and also tried two different browsers
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 04:37 PM
I'm sorry for the inconvenience this have caused you. I have checked the new form(http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52924700333954) created on your account and made a test submission and it is successful. I've used Google Chrome on Windows 10.
Are you still experiencing the same issue? Can you please check and let us know? Thank you.
- tiffanystoneAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 05:45 PMWe are still experiencing the same issue. This is what we get when trying to submit. We will try deleting this form and just creating a new one to see if that works.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Gemini Payroll Lead
Gemini Motor Transport
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 07:06 PM
I understand. Please do update us of the outcome. Also, please do give us more details like, what browser did you use testing, is the form embedded on a website or you're submitting it through its URL, on your response. We will wait for the result. Thank you.
- tiffanystoneAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 09:45 AMWe tried google chrome, and internet explorer. It is not embedded we use it the same as the 4 other forms we have, by the URL.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 11:30 AM
I'm sorry, I still cannot reproduce the issue. Can you try if cloning the form, then submitting the clone form and see if it would give you the same result?
Although, I'm not sure, if it's a browser related issue, you can try to follow the instruction on this documentation I found over the internet: http://www.bauer-power.net/2014/06/how-to-enabled-tls-11-and-tls-12-in.html#.Vij8Q_krKHs
Also, what happened when you tried deleting the form and you created a new one? Did it work?
By the way, the screenshot you have included was not posted. You can add your screenshot to your reply here in the forum using this guide: How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
We will wait for your response. Thank you.