- stroudshowAsked on October 21, 2015 at 06:50 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 12:16 AM
Please provide to us the direct link of the form or exact URL where the form is embedded so we can check on our end which account owns the form.
We will wait for your response.
- Stroud ShowAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 06:11 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 08:18 AM
I checked the owner of the form and the forms belongs to your account. It based on the activity logs, the account was the one who created the form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- stroudshowAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 06:35 PM
That is very strange as I am the only one who works on the forms.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 24, 2015 at 07:31 AM
I understand that you did not create these forms. If you like, I can move these forms into my account for the mean time so that you won't see it in your dashboard.
I'll wait for our reply. Thank you.