- harrisoncamerasAsked on October 22, 2015 at 04:36 AM
- sonysworldAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 04:43 AM
once deleted, its lost permanently.
- MikeAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 04:54 AMSonysworld, please make sure you can back-up your answer. What you said is wrong and you are misinforming a JotForm user. Deleted forms can be restored. Only when they are purged that it cannot be reversed. Please read the user guide to get more acquainted with the platform. http://www.jotform.com/help/134-How-to-Restore-Deleted-Forms
- SammyAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 06:22 AM
There are actually two scenarios that can involve form deletions.
1. When a form is deleted thee submissions are removed along with it, it is then placed in the trash folder where it can be restored along with the submissions. If the trash folder is purged the restoration will not be possible.
2. The second scenario entails deletion of the submissions under a form's submissions section, in this section the deletion is permanent and immediate. It is not reversible