- Nisha IyerAsked on October 22, 2015 at 05:34 AM
Also I would like to know,,, If the space exceeds more than 100 MB how can i clear the space in JotForm
- SammyAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 07:32 AM
The 100MB space applies to your jotform account, when you integrate with google drive a copy of the submissions is synced to your Google drive while the originals are maintained in jotform.
Here are how the quotas apply in case you exceed them
1. 100 submissions - You will have to wait until the next billing period(after 1 month) for automatic renewal or upgrade to a paid plan for a higher count
2. 10Payments - this will also be renewed on the next billing period.
3. 100MB - you can delete uploaded files to recover some of the space
Let us know if you need further information or clarification and we will gladly help.
- NishaAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 07:37 AM
Thanks for the quick response...