- bergmaAsked on October 22, 2015 at 08:44 AM
Is there any way to customize the reports that get sent when a form is submitted?
For example, Have a "3rd level" header so you know everything underneath that is for that for that specific area.
University of Michigan Athletics
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 10:50 AM
Yes, you can customize the notification emails! All you need to do is changing the email content with respect to including what you need.
You can follow the steps explained below to customize your email notifications.
1. Click Emails on the Toolbar while you are in the edit page of your form.
2. Click Notification to edit your email notification content.
3. You can edit Form Fields with adding or deleting the items shown below.
4. Or you can just Switch to Text Mode and delete the unwanted fields. Click Finish to save.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.