- JeannoAsked on October 22, 2015 at 09:57 AM
I want to add the source code and unable to find it. Has something changed on this site.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Yes, the Embed Form/ Source Code has been changed to the Publish button. You can now click to Publish button on toolbar to get the codes of your form. It's pretty simple and easy to use!
You can follow the steps explained below to use our new Publish button and get your forms source code.
1. Click Publish on toolbar while you are in Edit page of your form.
2. Click on Embed.
3. Click Source Code from the Embed Options drop down menu.
4. Copy the code with the Copy Code button.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.