- dmelton49Asked on October 22, 2015 at 01:25 PM
Can i move a form from my account to another Jot Form account? Will it be fully editable?
- victorAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 03:27 PM
We would be glad to assist you. To do this please let us know what form you would like to transfer and the account it will go to.
There are two thing to keep in mind when transferring forms between accounts.First, if you have setup a custom URL. This will no longer work. You would need to send the new URL to your users. Second, if you have any upload files, this could be lost in the transfer.
Please let us know if you require further information.
- dmelton49Answered on October 23, 2015 at 08:45 AMWould like to transfer the Membership Application form from my account to account name FLWGA email firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 11:28 AM
We have successfully transferred your form to the account FLWGA. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 02:02 PM
Since the issue is different, I've moved it to a separate thread and it shall be answered shortly.