- learningconnexionAsked on October 22, 2015 at 07:53 PM
We are using jot form to receive scholarship applications through our website, everything was running smoothly until this week, so far we have encountered these issues:
1) the notifiers and attached pdf then go to our staff which save them under the students name. At some point this week the PDF's began cutting off sections of the text making them unreadable.
2)When adding a new from the height of the new iframes had to be manually re-sized.3)Students using IOS devices cannot view all of the questions on the forms.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 06:57 AM
Thank you for reporting us. The issue is related to the changes that we've made into our database system. We are sorry for confusion. I cloned your form, and I've also reproduced same issue that you're having. The generated PDF does not display all the form fields correctly.
I have forwarded this issue to our developers. We will inform you as soon as possible when we solve the problem.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 07:05 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
When adding a new from the height of the new iframes had to be manually re-sized.
Students using IOS devices cannot view all of the questions on the forms.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 12:35 PM
It seems that custom PDF had been activated on your form either intentionally or not. After resetting it to the default layout, it now works as expected.