- kimcalocaAsked on October 23, 2015 at 04:40 PM
I set up an Infusionsoft integration - then it gave me an error saying I had to be logged in as User? Then my Infusionsoft integration disappeared.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 06:12 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you please try re-integration to see if that makes any differences?
If this does not help, please let us know. We will be able to escalate a ticket to our Development Team.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 07:28 PM
Since we received another report about Infusionsoft integration error, we have now forwarded a bug report to our developers.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- creativecatapultAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Was this ever resolved? I am not able to get my integration to work. I have submitted a ticket.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 02:25 PM
Yes, this issue is resolved. I saw that you opened new thread regarding Infusionsoft integration http://www.jotform.com/answers/788917.
We will reply you on your other thread shortly.