- aashish1111Asked on October 24, 2015 at 04:35 AM
I dragged and dropped the product lightbox widgett and clicked on that to run the wizard, but the wizard pops up and vanishes.
I tried in both google chrome and mozilla firefox. I also created an account on jotform.com . But I cannot find a way.
I have attached the screenshot. Pfa.
As you can see, The product lightbox widget just displays a text.
- victorAnswered on October 24, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Sorry for this inconvenience. I have just tested this in various browser and getting the same result as you are. I have forward this to our back end team.
As soon as this gets fixed or have additional information, we will keep you updated.
- aashish1111Answered on October 25, 2015 at 08:31 AM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 05:10 AM
The product lightbox widget works with payment Integration fields - If you add a product and include an image URL with the product - this widget pops out a larger image when the thumbnail is clicked:
The widget needs no settings - works right off the box.
Perhaps you can add a little more detail on how you expected the feature to work? - happy to oblige.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 05:16 AM
Should have added this form to sample how the Product Lightbox widget works - http://form.jotform.co/form/33604136500846
Sorry about that :-)
- pauleloweyAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Was this feature removed? I cannot find this widget anymore?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 01:04 AM
Yes, Product lightbox widget has been removed. You can use the same feature in the PayPal configurations as the following screenshot:
You can upload a picture for each product as you got used to it.
If you need further clarification, let us know.
Thanks in advance.