- DomaOconoAsked on January 18, 2012 at 07:45 AM
Can I use JotForm to upload text files and then have them downloaded by other users?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 08:48 AM
Yes, this is possible. You may use JotForm's HTML table or Grid Listing function to display your form results (uploaded files) inside the form using the Free Text tool.
Here's a sample form which examplifies this workaround.
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
To insert the report's iframe codes onto your form:
1. Add a Free Text HTML field into your form. This can be found under the Power Tools option
2. Click the free text field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Paste the report's iframe codes into the HTML textarea
4. Save your form
If you have further questions on this topic, do not hesitate to ask.